On March 13-16, 2022, dr hab. Aleksandra Gasztold, prof. ucz. is visiting Nicosia in the Republic of Cyprus.
During her stay in Cyprus, Professor had the opportunity to meet with, among others:
- The Ambassador of the Republic of Poland, Irena Lichnerowicz-Augustyn
- Deputy Commissioner Satu Koivu – senior advisor to the UNFICYP Police in Cyprus
- Josie Christodoulou – a former adviser to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus on gender mainstreaming in foreign policy
- Prof. Philippos Pouyioutas – rector at the University of Nicosia
- Prof. Constantinos Phellas – vice-rector at the University of Nicosia
Dr hab. Aleksandra Gasztold, prof. ucz. also took part in the debate – Women in peace and security processes at the University of Nicosia. The debate was moderated by prof. Constantinos Adamides.